(Pompano Beach, FL) The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA) is extending the submission deadline for accepting nominations for the Global 2016 MPSA MPS Awards to Friday, June 24th. The association plans to reveal the winners in each of 10 categories at the CompTIA ChannelCon 2016 event in Hollywood, FL in early August.
The MPSA MPS Awards were established in 2010 to honor those companies that have excelled in various areas related to managed print. Winners are recognized as leaders, innovators, and dedicated members of the managed print services community. Nominations will be judged by a panel of MPSA leaders from a variety of backgrounds. MPSA membership must be current for nominations to be considered.
The 2016 Award Categories
The following ten categories of awards reflect the diversity of the managed print services industry. Each nomination form covers six areas, including the extent of the program or service, problem solved, and approaches used.
Within each category description below, nominees can click on the link indicating "Form" to open a document submission form for that category. Once nominees have completed the submission form, they should save the document and email it to the 2016 Awards Committee by the June 24 deadline.
- Direct MPS Provider – An organization selling basic managed print services (supplies fulfillment, break/fix service, and equipment services) that is owned directly or indirectly by a manufacturer (includes branches and subsidiaries).
- Independent Managed Print Services Provider – An organization selling basic managed print services (supply fulfillment, break/fix service, and equipment services) but not owned by a manufacturer. Independent MPS Provider Submission Form
- End User – an organization that has a contract for the receipt of managed print services from a reseller, services provider, or manufacturer. End User Submission Form
- Professional Services Provider – an organization with more than one full-time employee providing training, research, or consultancy.
- Software Provider – An organization that develops software for the managed print services sector, whether sales management, device management, user management, service management, or billing.
- Regional Managed Print Services Provider – A local or regional organization that provides all or any aspects of managed print services in one or more countries of the following regions; Asia Pacific, Europe/Russia, India/Middle East/Africa, and South America, whether directly or indirectly.
- Managed Print Infrastructure Provider – An organization providing the necessary component structure to MPS Services. Providers that provide MPS to end-user customers. This organization is not owned, directly or indirectly, by a manufacturer (including branches and subsidiaries).
- Direct MPS Plus Provider – An organization selling basic managed print services (supplies fulfillment, break/fix service, and equipment services) that is owned directly or indirectly by a manufacturer (includes branches and subsidiaries) and offers additional solutions around document management, document workflow, and/or business document processes.
- Independent MPS Plus Provider – An organization selling Basic managed print services (supply fulfillment, break/fix service, and equipment services), independent from a manufacturer of printer/MFP equipment or supplies and offers MPS Plus solutions such as document management, document workflow, and/or business document processes. Services and value proposition may be targeted to specific vertical markets or be horizontal in application. Sales/delivery model may be direct to end-customers and/or through channel partners. Size/scope of organization may be local, regional, or national.
- Best MPS Innovation Award - Each year we see new developments and initiatives in MPS that have the potential to redefine the way we view the industry. This award is intended to single out the individual, company, product, or process that can be genuinely hailed an innovation for the industry.
About the Managed Print Services Association
The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA) is an independent, not-for-profit organization that serves the MPS industry. Its focus is on the development of standards, education, and industry guidelines that unite the different segments of the industry and bring value to all those participating. For more information about benefits and memberships, visit http://yourmpsa.org/Membership.
Existing MPSA members interested in getting more involved with the MPSA can find out more about the committees and the MPSA here or contact us at email@example.com.