The MPSA is the only international, independent and nonprofit MPS organization that embraces all industry participants in a collaborative environment.
Founded in 2009, the MPSA is a global, non-profit organization that provides independent communications, collaboration, education, standards and success to MPS professionals.
The MPSA is NOT owned or directed by any one organization; it is in fact owned by it's members. The influence of any single company, large or small, is prevented by the MPSA charter.
Our association invites the entire MPS community, with practical insights and content for MPS practitioners, providers, end-user decision makers and consultants.
The mission of the MPSA and its members is to address and optimize businesses' office document management while enhancing the growth, efficiency, and profitability of the MPS segment through advocacy, marketing, education, research, standards and a general community of interest.
The objectives of our Association are:
- To promote and advocate MPS in a vendor-neutral forum to the mutual benefit of end-users, it's members and other stakeholders in the Global MPS industry.
- To provide opportunities for members to present their MPS related products and services to the end-user community in an informational environment; and to establish a worldwide presence and professional reputation for MPS and its participants through marketing, case studies, and other media.
- To provide opportunities for end-users to present their problems, feedback and ideas to the MPS business community in an informational environment.
- To support the members of the MPSA and other stakeholders in the MPS industry through high-quality education and information.
- To become the single best focused resource available on all areas of MPS through technical research of manufacturer hardware, software applications, processes and industry trends.
- To partner with independent organizations to set standards around MPS that will ensure all MPS stakeholders of consistent and meaningful results.
- To increase membership at a rate that maintains an atmosphere for effective exchange of information and provide a general community of interest that can share ideas, resolve issues, and pursue further MPS innovations to better the MPS industry.
In order to reach these objectives...
MPSA provides access to market research and information that:
- Help manufacturers, MPS providers, consultants, and other companies reduce the amount of uncertainty involved in developing, marketing and selling the MPS related products and services.
- Empower's end-users to make smarter decision regarding their MPS strategies.
MPSA creates networking opportunities and communities that:
- Allow manufacturers, MPS providers, consultants, and other companies to connect with each other in a vendor-neutral and non-profit setting.
- Ensures agreement on best practices, standards and other guidelines that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of sales, marketing and deliver of solutions to satisfied end users.
- Provide a means for the industry to communicate the value of MPS and it's impact on end-user organizational effectiveness.
Read about how the Managed Print Services Association defined MPS:
MPSA Platinum Corporate Members
The MPSA creates opportunities that allow end-users, providers, consultants, and the channel to engage, collaborate and connect with one another - through social gatherings, networking groups, discussions, and more.
- Networking Events - The MPSA hosts several member gatherings at large MPS Conferences and at MPSA-sponsored events.
- Networking Groups - Members have the opportunity to participate with the rest of the community and with other members from all across the world in our LinkedIn group.
- Community - yourmpsa.org provides many other opportunities to collaborate with the MPS Community.
MPSA provides events and information that help members specify, select, and deploy MPS solutions to ensure their success.
- Case Studies - Share real-life end-user examples and expert analysis of available MPS programs, providers, and software.
- Members Only Resources - Including white papers, articles and research studies focused on managed print services.
- MPSA Webinars - Provide education on the key issues and trends affecting our industry.
The MPSA acts as the voice of the MPS industry with key standards organizations, the media and other industry associations.
- MPSA Standards - The MPSA is defining best practices and creating standards for the MPS Industry. The MPSA has also worked with PWG Printer Working Group).
- MPS Defined - "the active management and optimization of document output devices and related business processes."
One of the first major objectives the MPSA undertook was developing an industry-accepted definition of what Managed Print Services (MPS) is.